Do you Know How To Measure Your Staircase ?
Before we give you our solution and price , we need to get your staircase Floor to floor height and diameter / width , now let us to show you how to collect all the necessary dimensions as bellow picture:
- H = Staircase Floor to Floor Height;
- A = Upper Level Slab Thickness (Normally Around 200-350mm);
- B = Staircase Steps Width (Normally Around 1000mm-1200mm);
- R = Staircase Steps Riser Height (Normally Based On 180mm For Straight Staircase);
- D = Staircase Steps Depth (Normally Around 1');
- W= Stairwell Width;
- L = Stairwell Length.
Add: 13th Floor Jia\\\\\\\'anda Business Building, No. 110 Huafan Road, Dalang Street, Longhua District, Shenzhen China